Look for books in the library or that are available electronically through the library on your topic.
Take a look at current magazines that are on display at the front of the library. We also subscribe to the New York Times, the Boston Globe and USA Today which you can browse as well.
Access to Citrix
To access many of the resources on this guide, you will need to be on the campus network. Download instructions for Windows installation of Citrix are found at the link below:
Look here for some background information on your countries . You can look at these reliable sources of information as a step in the process. Also remember to browse titles next to them on the shelf to uncover related information.
- The Statesman's Yearbook 2009 : The Politics, Cultures and Economies of the World R320 STA
- Political Handbook of the World 2008 R320.9 BAN
- GEO-DATA : The World Geographical Encyclopedia 3rd Ed. R910 McC
- The Middle East and South Asia 2009 R956.22 MID
- Nordic,Central, and Southeastern Europe 2009 R940.22 NOR
- Western Europe 2009 R940.22 WES
- East and Southeastern Asia 2009 R959.22 EAS
- Africa 2009 R 960.22 AFR
- Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States 2009 R947.22 RUS
- The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2008 R030 WOR (note in the Nations of the World section, the web addresses are given for country gov't sites)
- Folklore: An Encyclopedia of Beliefs, Customs, Tales, Music, and Art 2v. R398.03 FOL
- The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Daily Life : The Modern World v.6 R 390 SAL
- The Poetry of Our World: An International Anthology of Contemporary Poetry 808.81 PAI
- Encyclopedia of Environment and Society 5v. R304.203 ROB
This slideshow is from Pam Allan's NMH School NoodleBib LibGuide